Expect for .NET 2.0.0 change log
List of changes in version 2.0.0 (in comparison to versions 1.x):
- redesigned API
- fixed problems with VB.NET
- changed namespace name
- replaced timeout getter/setter methods with properties
- updates in build script
Changes are not backward compatible.
Expect for .NET 2.0.0 tutorial
Tutorial explains how to use Expect for .NET 2.0.0 library. It is available on GitHub wiki: https://github.com/wiwanek/Expect.NET/wiki/Expect.NET-Tutorial
Tutorial includes information needed to start using the library. Example topics:
- How to send commands to spawned session.
- How to specify actions to be performed when expected event is received.
The library can be installed using NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Expect.NET/
or downloaded from GitHub: https://github.com/wiwanek/Expect.NET/releases/tag/v2.0.0
My next goal is to integrate Expect for .NET with SSH library to automate remote sessions. Other features I want to add are:
- Support for multiple outputs in the Expect methods.
- Support for ‘timeout’ and ‘end-of-session’ as an expected events.
Do you have any feature suggestions? Or maybe you want to contribute? Let me know.